I recently replenished my cotton bud stock then realised that i do have a variety of them. Other than the pigeon cotton swabs, the rest were all purchased from Daiso.
I am a little particular when it comes to choosing which type to use.
1. The baby head - The tip is small and really good to clean up dirt in baby's nose.
2. Two diff sides; Sticky & Normal - This i will occasionally use on Kyle because his earwax are of the dry sort...so i will use the normal side to dig first then use the sticky side to 'pick up' the dirt particles.
3. Sticky only - Just bought this to try. It has a very small tip so again, very suitable for baby's ear.
4. Spiral black - Good if you have dry earwax....because then at least can see the dirt very clearly against the black surface. And whats good about these Daiso cotton buds are that the tips doesnt come off easily...you know what i mean right?? Some lousy quality ones, after digging for a while, the cotton will come off a bit and the plastic parts will rub against the ear....ouch.
5. Pigeon Swabs - I love this.....needless to say, if your earwax are of the wet sort, a bit yellowish then using white heads one are ideal. Good quality, comfy and safe to use for children and adults!